Saturday, October 18, 2008

"Hard Time Of Mine"

After woke up this morning. Or should I say this afternoon (12+ p.m). Shesh... Forget about it. I planned to go to my "BELOVED" friend's house to spend my boring afternoon. But it turn out to be that Audrey brought us out to Spring. After that we went to Song Kheng Hai eat "ais kacang" and "cha kiuh". Then, went to a park near MBKS. Now, you might be asking where is the hard time. I'll tell you now. Can you imagine 7 people squeeze inside a car. The car was Proton Savy some more. This means there are 5 people squeeze in the back seat! I'm included inside! And the worst part is BRANDON keep moving inside the car, using his head knocking my head, disturbing Daniel's breast (suppose to be CHEST) Haha... And make him moving inside the car some more. Plus, it was stuffy inside the car and BRANDON's silly singing skills really makes me know that PEACE is very very very MPORTANT. But it was actually fun going out with a bunch of friends!!!

No comments: