Monday, April 19, 2010

Have No Guts!!

When I'm half awake just now, I wish that something or somebody would take over my body and using my phone to text him. At least when the message had sent to him I would have an excuse saying that it wasn't me who send the message and it was somebody else taking over my body and messaged him. Another excuse would be I'm blur and I maybe sleep walking by messaging him in a blur condition.

Omg! I damn fucking NO guts!!

I'm afraid that I would receive a harsh replied message from you. Plus is like I'm messaging him for nothing. I'm afraid that he would think that I'm annoying. I've been promising myself to have the guts to text him since two weeks ago. I'M PATHETIC!!!!!

God, please bless me and give me the strength to overcome my cowardliness act.
*Amen*

No comments: