Wednesday, September 30, 2009

confusing+suffering

Can I ever stop crying because of you?

I'm tired of lies already. Why can't you tell me the truth rather than lying to me and giving me false hope? Why do you have to torture me like this? Leaving me all these false hopes and lies.

Why do I fall in love with you once more? I just don't know why. I blame myself for everything. I don blame anybody on this. Cause everything is my own choice. Maybe I'm just too stubborn.

Lies Lies Lies.

I can never learn my lesson. I tried my best not to fall for you again. Or should I say I'm trying very hard not to love you anymore. Am I really a person who wanna know the truth which hurts myself? Or just let things be? I'm very confusing about myself.

Ok... I made up my mind...
- I'LL LET THINGS BE THE WAY IT IS
- I'LL STOP LOVING YOU
- I'LL ASSUME THAT YOU DON HAVE ANY FEELINGS TOWARDS ME ANYMORE
- I'LL KEEP EVERY OF MY PROMISE
- I'LL JUST TAKE YOU AS A FRIEND

* I HOPE YOU LIVE A HAPPY LIFE *

No comments: