Friday, July 3, 2009

BBQ night!!!!

Event: BBQ
Place: Drey's house
Date : 2nd July 2009
Time : 7.00 p.m onwards

Having BBQ at Drey's house yesterday night. Shesh!!! It was FUN man!! I think the fun part are those liquor and beer. Haven't been drinking like this since ages!! I mean drink for a happy event. I've always drink alone and it's always cause I'm emo. I guess this is why people go to clubs huh? =)

Before having all those fun, I've been helping Drey to prepare the food. Reach her house at 2 p.m. something almost 3 p.m. and I promise to reach at 2 p.m. I thought I was late for the helping. Eventually, I'm the first one who arrived to help. *haha* The others are late. They arrived at 3 p.m. something almost 4 p.m. I guess. I was busying with the cooking part while the others clean outside of the house. Oh ya. Jayson, Lewis and Jason (Ang ge) help too. Lewis and Jason cook the spagetti. What can I say. It's nice. Shouldn't underestimate their cooking skills eh. *haha*

After finishing all the preparation for the party to start. I took a bath at Drey's house. Can't stand not taking a bath after sweating. How stupid am I that I forgot to bring towel. Drey borrowed me hers. Thanks, Drey. And kinda sorry I "mahuan" you. =S

Let's get the party started!!!!!!
The "hosts" was doing the BBQ. Which include Jason, Lewis and Him. Then the others kinda sit there and wait. That was at the begining. Then people starting to take over the grill. Except me. *haha* I'm wearing white colour shirt what. *paiseh* I was full already after eating the potato salad, spagetti, 2 sausages and a chicken wing.

Then start the drinking part!!!!!
Thanks to Jason that I'm kinda drunk. Asking people drink is the best part he did yesterday night. *haha* Then half way partying, the police came and said the neighbours complaint about those noises we made. Luckily nothing really happen also. After that we continue with the party. Everybody was kinda drunk that night expect for Yu An. He did not drink a single drop. *haha* The first person who drunk is Jason Bong. The first person who vomit was Johnny. *haha* So bad I laugh at him. xP I started to felt drunk when I drink the red wine. Then Kelvin keep laughing when he was drunk. So damn funny.

Oh ya. Remember the second previous post I was saying I'm predicting what they will do? I predict they would "suan" me right? Guess again. I was half correct ONLY. Never would expect that they will play so "rough" (cho). Er... Don't wanna mention anything about that. Whole night was "suan-ing" away.

I went back home at around 12. 21 a.m. Then off to bed I go. Overall, I was happy and I seriously had fun. I was so damn full!!!

No comments: