Monday, July 6, 2009

Why?

Why is it feel like that everything is coming back again?
Why am I being emo again?
Why do I still care about Him?
Why do I still so eager to know about his stuff?
Why can't I just let it go once and for all?
Why does things have to come back after a period of time?
Why do I still have feeling towards him?
Why do I still miss him sometimes?
Why do I still think about the past?
Why does it so hard to forget about what had happen?
Why is it so hard to forget a person?
Why am I still kinda feeling the hurt that he did?
Why am I still feel like crying over him?
Why am I still believing in it?
Why is this happening over and over again?

I feel like disappear in this world now. Leaving nothing in this world. Not to think of anything. Not to suffer in this situation anymore. Just leaving everything in the world.

No comments: