Friday, July 10, 2009

Tired...

Don't know what had got into me again. Feeling so down the whole night. How come huh? Mood swing again? Don't think so. I'm just feeling very very down. Plus I feel very tired also. Don't feel like thinking so much and using my brain anymore. I wanna be dead!! Can't I just stop using my brain for 1 day? Just 1 day. I'm tired of living! Not that I wanna die or what. I just wanna have a rest for my brain. Not thinking of anything. And I'm tired of not knowing why I suddenly feeling so down. Seriously don't know why. It's like everything jumble up in my mind. Lots of thinking... Lots and lots of thinking... I don't like. Why must I have a complicated brain. How come it looks like I'm the only one who think this much? Or maybe you people out there think as much as me and even think more than me but you guys just keep it to yourself and didn't tell anybody. =)

What else can I say. This is me and that is you. We are different. I know that. And for me adopting people's attitude is 1 thing I would wanna try out. Wanna feel like keeping things to myself and wanna know how people feel like if I'm keeping things to myself.

No comments: