Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Doze off...

Short post before I doze off. Kinda have minor headache right now. Maybe the weather is too hot for me to handle eh. *hehe*
Nothing much about this afternoon really. The kinda "thing" really happen is...

From top to bottom... Here it goes...
Went out with Karen, Jayson and Kelvin today. I went to picked Jayson and Karen then head off to tHe Spring where Kelvin already waited us there. "Paiseh la Kelvin. For keep you waiting." We was like half an hour late. xP Then have my breakfast plus lunch at tHe Spring Food Bazar. Actually is kinda like high tea also? cause it's almost 3 p.m. already. I ate Salad Chicken Rice. Never try before and this is my first time eat the Salad Chicken Rice thre. It was not bad after all. Kinda the best Salad Chicken Rice. *haha*

After that we went for Ais Kacang. Hot weather with a nice cooling Ais Kacang is the best. At first we went to Stutong marktet to eat Ais Kacang. But it was closed so we headed to San Xiao there eat. But Kelvin said his car no petrol and need me to bring him. So i suggested him to parked his car at Lorong 16 and I'll bring him. When we reached there it was full of people. After finish our Ais Kacang then I drove them back to Lorong 16. Okay!! Get ready ya!!
The best part is coming!! *haha*

While we headed back to Lorong 16. There is high school girl which is quite cute in the back passenger seat in a car in front of me keep on looking at Kelvin. At first we din notice till Kelvin told us. *haha* Then we kinda like observing the girl. Like what had been told by Kelvin. That girl is like keep on peeking at Kelvin. Then we start "suan" Kelvin. *haha* Keep asking him to say "Hi" to that girl and kinda say he coward (sorry for using this word, english not that good and can't find another word to substitute it). Don't dare to say "Hi" to the girl and shy-ing away. He was like don even dare to look at the girl. *haha*
It's the first time I see him acting like that. So damn shy! Kelvin, where is your skills that you've been saying you are good in hooking up with girls huh? *haha*

After that, I went to pick my brother from his school. Tired of being a driver la. Wish that I can afford another car. A Kancil for me I be satisfied already. *hehe* Okay... Off to bed now. And dream of me having a car. *haha*

Nites~~

No comments: