Monday, August 31, 2009

I remember...

I remember the days that how you broke up with me. Feels like everything just happened yesterday. The pain is still there. How deeply you did hurt me.

I remember the days that how I beg you not to break up with me. How pathetic I am in begging you not to leave me when you don't love me anymore.

I remember the days that how I live without your love. Feels like I'm living in hell. Everything around me are in darkness. It's like the world are against me.

I remember the days that how I used to live without you. Feels like nobody cares for me. Feels like nobody will love me ever again.


These are what I remember when you left me behind with this world, with these pains. I too remember that...

I drink everyday, no matter night or day.
I don't eat for a week cause of you.
I do thinking of killing myself cause the pain that you cause is more than the physical pain.
I have lose weight up to 3 kilograms just a week.
I do cry like hell for you everyday uncontrollably.
I can't sleep soundly for almost 2 weeks.
I did wake up in the middle of the night to message you, telling you how much I've been hurt by you and how I feel.
I do feel lost in this world without you.
I do wish that someday you would come back to me.
I do promise myself that you would be the last person I love in my entire life.
I do promise myself that I will wait for you.

There are a lot of things I would wanna talk to you about. But there is this something that won't allow us to talk to each other? How I wish we would just be close forever but not being a couple which end up like this.

I'm sad and I do feel like crying. But I just have to control myself. It's no use I cry for you anymore. You don't love me anymore. We won't get back together. Hope you can find a better girlfriend than me and live happily ever after. =)

P/s: I LOVE YOU!!!!! <3

No comments: