Saturday, August 29, 2009

The truth

I don't even know where am I suppose to start all these craps.

You break up with me just because you are stressing
.
You break up with me just because you don't want the relationship and don't wan me anymore.
You break up with me just because I don't understand you.
You break up with me just like this, leaving everything behind just like that.

How unfair is it. Hurting me this much. Making me living like hell for so many months. Stress? You think I never stress before when I'm with you? So what I'm stress? I bear with it myself. And I'm still continue on with you. I gave you a second chance! But what did you do to me? You didn't give me a single chance! You should tell me that what you want and we can overcome everything! But you did not do that. You just end everything just like that. Our love for each other are fake is it? How can you just say break up then break up?! You just say don want this relationship just like that. Remember how much we love each other?! Our feelings for each other are deep remember? Feelings for each other can say don't want then don't want? I don't think so! I just love you! When you wanna be with me then be with me, when you don't want then you break up with me. Have you ever take me as your girlfriend?!
You said that I don't understand you, but have you ever give me a chance to understand you?! NO!!! NEVER!!!! You never give me a single chance to let me understand you!! You never wanna talk about your things to me!! You always keep stuff to yourself!! I'm your girlfriend that time!! You should tell me everything!! I'm your GIRLFRIEND!!! If we can go through that I think we wont end up this way!! Not talking to each other!! We don't counted as friends even!!
I believe that if we don't break up that time, we would be very happy now!!!!!
ADRIAN FONG!!!!! HOW I WISH YOU CAN COME BACK TO ME!!!!! I STILL LOVE YOU!!!!! BUT... I DON'T THINK YOU STILL NEED ME IN YOUR LIFE ANYMORE!!!!!!

No comments: