Monday, August 17, 2009

Sad day?

It's a sad day for me today. Nothing much really happen that make me sad. But I'm just being influence by a friend of my. She's sad, I'm sad. Feel like crying when I see her cry. Ya, friends are IMPORTANT to me. Damn Freking Important. I'm sure that most of the people put family at the first place. But I'm just different. I put Friends at the first place at this stage. Friends had help me been through my down time. I just LOVE them. No matter how fucking bitchy or how bastard-ly you act, I will always take you as my friend if I think you are worth for a friend. I hate back stabber and betrayer. If you people don't like something about me, please do tell me IN FRONT of me. I can handle everything. Don't worry about hurting me. Back stabbing me or betray me is more hurt than you telling me stuff that you don't like about me in front of me. You can say anything in front of me but not BEHIND me.

About the sad part. It's about my past. And my friend being sad which makes me sad also. Hope everything is okay for her. And I do hope that BITCH know what she's doing. Hope will wake up someday.

P/s: I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YA ALL!!!!! =)

No comments: