Monday, August 10, 2009

It's not easy...

It's never easy to forget someone who ever played an important part in your life before.

It's just like these few days. Don't know what had got into me.

I kinda miss him. Miss the feeling we being together a couple. Miss the time I find him everyday. Miss the time we spent our time together as a couple. Miss the feeling of loving and missing him.

H A I H S s s s s s

Kinda emo lo. This is the way it is. No turning back. No regrets. No nothing. I only blame myself for not treating him the way I should treat him. I mean treat him better.

A R G H h h h h h h h h

What I can do now is just forget about him!!!!! That's the only thing I can do now. And should do now. I know there's NO WAY we can get back together. NO WAY!!!!!!

I just miss him. Haih...

Just look forward lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: